To provide the patients of Greater Peterborough with high quality, sustainable healthcare that supports them to stay well and at home for as long as possible.
To support member surgeries within the Greater Peterborough Network to deliver quality, modern, effective and consistent healthcare to our patients.
Ramadan Mubarak to all those celebrating! As we come together in the spirit of giving and reflection, let's also take a moment to appreciate the hardworking healthcare professionals at the NHS who continue to serve our communities with dedication and compassion. #Ramadan #NHS https://t.co/RSB46syPZwRead More
- To increase access to GP services by working together to provide evening and weekend access to the GP Hub.
- To improve patients health.
- To deliver Primary Care more efficiently by working together.
- To support Practices interested in merging together to form larger more sustainable Practices.
- To address workforce challenges by recruiting specialists into GP surgeries, whilst developing existing staff to deliver new skills.
- To relieve pressure on hospitals by delivering more services in the community, making it easier for patients to access specialist care from their GP practice.